At Shedrite, customer service is paramount to our success and we are pleased to offer the following ...
The Shedrite 10 year guarantee offers protection against general timber rot and decay – the guarantee does not cover the product against timber splits or warping which may occur naturally over time. To maintain the validity of this guarantee the product must be assembled strictly in accordance with the instructions supplied, treated annually with an appropriate high quality preservative and all glazing units must be sealed, inside and out, with silicone or other water tight sealant.
For more information on how to correctly assemble and maintain your garden building please consult our comprehensive help centre. The Shedrite 10 year guarantee will be deemed invalid if:
1) The product has not been assembled correctly by the end user – click here to see our product assembly section.
2) The base upon which the product is assembled is not suitable - all buildings should be assembled on a firm and level base constructed from a suitable material – click here to see our build a base guide.
3) The product has not been treated annually with an appropriate high quality preservative – click here to see our product maintenance section.
4) Any windows have not been sealed, inside and out, with silicone or other water tight sealant - click here to see our product maintenance section.
5) The product has been customised or adapted in any way.
6) At any point after assembly the building has been in contact with any trees, plants or exterior walls which could allow moisture to penetrate the timber.
7) Any timber has been cut, pierced or drilled without a subsequent application of approved cut-end treatment.
8) The eventual claimant was not the original purchaser of the product.
9) The roofing felt or covering has been damaged or incorrectly fitted allowing water ingress – click here to see our product assembly section.
Please note: timber is a natural product and prone to changes in appearance, including some movement, warping and splitting, particularly in extreme weather conditions.
This will not affect the structural integrity of the product – this is natural and is not covered by a guarantee. 'Customer to re-treat wooden building within 2-4 weeks with a solvent based preserver'.
Shedrite Sheds Limited
Lower Horseley Fields
Tel: 01902 450137
Registered in England #07640306