Professional Installation of your Sheds and Log cabins by shedrite.
If DIY’s not your strong point then fear not because our professional home installation service will take care of all the hassle for you!
Local Install Postcode Areas include:
- WV1, WV2, WV3, WV4, WV5, WV6, WV7, WV8, WV9, WV10, WV11, WV12, WV13, WV14, WV15, WV16
- SY1, SY2, SY3, SY4, SY5, SY11,SY12,SY13,SY14
- TF1, TF2, TF3, TF4, TF5, TF6, TF7, TF8, TF9, TF10, TF11, TF12, TF13
- ST12, ST14, ST15, ST16, ST17, ST18, ST19, ST20, ST21
- WS1, WS2, WS3, WS4, WS5, WS6, WS7, WS8, WS9, WS10, WS11, WS12, WS15
- DY1, DY2, DY3, DY4, DY5, DY6, DY7, DY8, DY11
- B42, B43, B44, B70, B70
The national installation service is currently available to all the postcodes highlighted in Orange below, but excludes the post codes for local install shown above.
Installation is available on almost each and every timber garden shed and log-cabin.
The pro-install team will then contact you in advance of the installation of your garden building to arrange a suitable time and date for the fitting – this may be on a separate date to that of the delivery.
Please note the pro- installation service is only available in certain postcode areas, as illustrated in the diagram, and any orders placed for installation outside of these areas will not be accepted.
As standard cabin installation does not cover the installation of roof shingles. If you purchase a cabin with shingles and would like the shingles to be installed in addition to the building itself you must also add on the 'shingle installation' option at additional cost.
Pro-Installation Terms & Conditions:
- It is essential that a Firm and Level base be in place before installation can take place - failure to provide this, in the opinion of the professional installation team, will result in the installation being aborted with a re-visit charge being required to be paid by the customer should another appointment have to be made.
- It is essential that the base whereby the installation is required to take place is clear and easily accessible with sufficient working space around all sides before the install team arrives. Failure to provide a cleared base with reasonable working space will result in the installation being aborted with a re-visit charge being required to be paid by the customer should another appointment have to be made.
- It is essential that the installer is able to use a short and easily accessible route to take the building from where it has been placed during delivery to where it is required to be installed. This includes ensuring there are no obstacles such as narrow pathways or archways. If the access route from kerbside to base is particularly long or difficult to maneuver you may be required to move the building into position yourself before the installers arrive - please clarify this in advance with your installer if you are unsure to avoid the possibility of a re-visit charge having to be applied.
- It is essential that you have fully checked the delivery of your garden building to ensure that all components, parts and fixings are present and correct before the install team arrives (informing us before-hand should there have been any shortages) to ensure that they have everything required for installation to take place.
- Please note: when the Pro-Installation option is selected the window material on all buildings will be pinned into position only by the installer. It is essential that all windows are subsequently sealed as soon as possible after assembly. This could be achieved via the application of silicone, putty, timber beading or any other suitable ‘water tight’ solution at the customers own preference.
- Please note: when the Pro-Installation option is selected only the building will be installed and no other additional extras will be fitted or applied unless specifically stated and paid for. This means that items such as alarms, hasp & staples and solar lights will not be fitted and treatments will not be applied – roof shingles will only be fitted if the shingle installation option is selected and paid for.